Monday, January 31, 2011

Ass is FOREVER

*Disclaimer – I’ll be squeezing the word “titties”, and as many variations of it that I can think of, into this blog simply because I think it’s a funny word*

In this world there are breast men and ass men. I’m the latter and this why…

Breasts are great
If I could get a job as a professional tittie sucker I would. (Seriously if anybody reading this has the inside track to the pro tittie sucking game please inbox me ASAP; I don’t even need to get paid I’ll do it as an intern.)

A clear view of some nice cleavage is right up there with seeing the sun set over the Pacific Ocean. Everyday I could see the same great breasts and each time it will give me the same warm fuzzy feeling as it did the first time. Women even love a good set of knockers and with all that said they still come a distant second to a nice ass.

Titties have an expiration date
With the exception of those Tupperware microwavable dishwasher safe after-market titties, all titties fall victim to gravity. I honestly believe the old saying “The bigger they are… the harder they fall” was about breasts. Even those once perky, standing at attention titties that almost winked at passer-bys when she was 16 slowly but surely eventually begin to reach for that waistline. With my own eyes, thanks to a few cases of boomerang pussy, I seen stellar breast go to just ok and ok titties go to Rick James “the milk’s gone bad” horrible in the span of 5 years. I won’t even touch on what I’ve seen pregnancy and breast feeding do to some once quality boobage, we’ll just leave it at down right unsuckable. Not even the 18 hour cross your heart bra or any of Victoria’s secrets can save those tig-ol-bitties from flying south. There is no breast lifting workouts, no tittie rejuvenating diets and no knocker revitalizing pills; without the help surgeon its rap for those once lovely lady lumps. If you’re 30 plus, kids or no kids, and those fun bags aren’t quite what they used to be you already know it’s an all down hill battle from here, literally.

The glory of a great ass
A great ass is like the ultimate accessory; it goes good with jeans, dresses, slacks and skirts, shit it even looks good in sweatpants on laundry day. When it’s too cold for cleavage that ass can still manage to make its presence felt. If her breasts are pouring out of her shirt she might be taken for a slut in the wrong setting but that phat ass is classy on any occasion and at every event. Even though boob men rave about a nice chest they still respect some quality cheekage. Unlike the assortment of sizes and shapes breast come in remain under scrutiny subject to each man’s personal preference you can get 9 out of 10 men to agree on a nice ass without much discussion.

That ass is timeless
It’s been many of days when I’ve just been minding my business and a phat grandma will cross my path. From the back I can’t tell her age, because them mom jeans range on women from thirty to a billion, and by time I get a glimpse of her face she clearly 50 or better but that ass is immortal. Trust and believe if she’s lucky enough to have a great ass she can maintain that ass. If you take care of yourself that ass will follow suite. You don’t need those jazzy Reeboks or some crazy butt sculpting workout to keep those quality cheeks you already have. I’ve never seen an ass fall off without the surrounding real estate take a nose dive.
 
I prefer a great ass because eventually those titties will do the belly-button shuffle

Jean DeGrate has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment