Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Government Budgeting is Bullshit

*If you’re an Obama dick rider or your just looking for my normal brand of foolishness go head and skip this one*

I’m not anti-Obama but I am anti government bullshit. So when he was on TV delivering the State of the Union address being all charismatic and shit my twitter and FaceBook was blowing up on how swagged up he was, how fine Michelle is (she’s not) and what Joe Biden is up to. Nobody commented on what the man was actually saying. Am I the only one that found that odd? The truth is it’s not Obama’s fault the government is fucked up. I don’t want to hear about tax cuts and government budgeting when I know you’re bluffing.

You can’t afford to give tax breaks when the US deficit is on track to hit 1.5 trillion this year. This is the headline I read in the Post today “U.S. budget deficit to hit $1.5 trillion” the morning after the State of Union address. What would have been real is for him to walk up to the microphone and say…

“The union is fucked; this shit is all bad son. We will continue to borrow 40 cents out of every dollar we spend. It won’t be any social security for anybody under the age of 50 and almost every cent that is paid into the fund is almost immediately paid out. I can’t create jobs out of now where so unemployment rates will stay around 9% for quite some time and I’ll spend more money to provide those unemployed with benefits which has added 400 billion to the deficit. Even if I could force this 5 year benefit freeze thru Congress it would not only mean no re-election for myself but also turning over the entire legislative branch to the GOP, so this is just a super bluff. Plus how would the tea partiers and Fox news act when I attempt to cut back on Medicare, food stamps and Medicare for the poor and disabled. So with that said allow me to distract you with the 2nd graders that caught topping each other off in an Oakland school as a clever lead into our needs to beef up our education system.”

I ain’t for all that bluffing shit
Jean DeGrate has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment