Friday, May 25, 2012

Cheating: Only One Person is Wrong  

I’ve hit a few married women. Hey ladies. I’ve hit a few girlfriends. Hey girls. Does that make me a bad guy for knowingly having sex with women in committed relationships? Fuck no I ain’t cheat on nobody so I can’t be held at fault. Shit they was going to go somewhere for that outside dick I'm glad they stopped here.
 
Home-wrecker?
People love to throw that home wrecker beef on a woman for fucking a man that doesn’t “belong” to her. How she wreck something that was already broke? If dude was really about you he wouldn’t have fucked her so that’s not her beef to carry. You can’t go throughout life blaming other folks for your man’s (or woman’s) infidelity. Don’t spray paint any crazy shit on her car or show up to her job trying to beat her ass. That woman ain’t do any wrong to you; she just fucked a man that was down to fuck. If he rolling let him roll… I guess.
 
Why you mad at her/him?
Remember that scene from “Brown Sugar” when Taye Diggs and Sanaa Lathan rolled up on Nicole Ari Parker cheating? That man handled that situation with class he didn’t try to jump across the dinner table to beat that man ass or start cursing and carrying on like he lost his mind. He came to the table and ordered a bottle of champagne to toast to his divorce. I remain a Taye Diggs fan to this day just because of that scene. I almost hope I get cheated on so I can do some smooth shit like that. Most folks don’t have that much tact though. Flying off the handle with a person that may or may not have known you existed before you went all Hulk smash on them doesn’t change shit. Your anger is so misdirected and you know who is at fault so act accordingly.
 
You should really thank them
Whenever I hit a girl that’s part of a relationship I always hope that dude finds out especially if she has been telling me all positive things about him. I’ve hit chicks that had dudes at home watching her kids. I’ve hit chicks that drove their man’s car to my house and ask me to parallel park it for them. I’ve hit chicks that sat on my couch and argued with their man about not trusting them while I unhooked their bras. I always feel bad for those guys. I hope he finds out that pussy has been tampered with. I hope he sees the condom wrapper in her purse. I just hope he stops saving this hoe. If the situation was reversed I would thank the guy that showed me my girl wasn’t shit. I would follow that guy on Twitter and make him my friend on FaceBook.
 
Place that blame correctly and let them other folks live
Jean DeGrate has spoken

1 comment:

  1. I've stopped reading blogs, as I don't have time for my own but, this was sooooo true and I am glad you wrote it!

    ReplyDelete