Friday, May 18, 2012

Just Random 3 or 4…  

…I’m not really keeping track to be honest.
 

Sometimes I write down the random shit on my mind so here you go…
 

Nasty looking food on cooking shows
I watch cooking shows from time to time. Comcast gave me 300+ channels, like 6 of them are some sort of food networks. 95% of time when I'm watching these shows they’re whipping up something that just looks like it will taste horrid, like string bean and walnut lasagna (that shit really exist I’m not making this up). So I'll sit on my couch watching some no name chef tossing together some disgusting looking concoction then bite into this shit with a smile on his face. You're lying to your viewers’ homie you know you want to spit that shit out. It really pissing me off that these people never say “well that didn’t turn out as expected”.
 
People against gay marriage
It’s plenty of things I’m not comfortable with i.e. ugly people in convertible cars, fat women in shirts that allow their guts to been seen and men kissing other men. I feel some kind of way when I see any of that shit. Does that mean any of that should be illegal or even a political debate? I’m going with no. Gay marriage doesn’t corrupt the institution of marriage because the institution of marriage is only people the two people in the marriage and only they can corrupt it. Extending marriage to include same sex doesn’t really matter in the slightest.
 
RIP Donna Summers
I’m an asshole we all know this but fuck that ya’ll dot.com folks are jumping on dicks. Donna Summers ain’t had a viable hit since “Last Dance” (1978) and I know damn well you 80’s and early 90’s babies don’t know why Donna was so upset about somebody leaving that cake out in the rain. Stop it B.
 
The Jean DeGrate fair game rule
If you’ve cranked out a kid and or been engaged since I’ve last stuck my penis in you; you must relinquish all claim to the Jean DeGrate. You’re friends and attractive family member up to first cousins and aunts are all fair game. This is non-negotiable.
 
I’m beefing with Raven Simone
Raven you went from cute little kid on the Cosby show to a big bodied teenager on the Disney channel. When you were large and in-charge rocking that Queen Latifah Jr body type was the perfect time to come out of the closest. Why did you wait until you were all slim, trim and fuckable to decide to start dyking. That was just rude and I’m speaking for all of the straight men.
 
Yeah I’ve ran out of shit to say
Jean DeGrate is really mad at Raven Simone

2 comments:

  1. wait, i didn't know raven was gay =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the Raven Simone thing was just a Twitter rumor.

    ReplyDelete