Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let me clear the air…

…because it’s a few things on my chest this ain’t a blog more of a rant
 
First off let me touch on the “rapey” thing
Rapey (by my own personal definition which should suffice because the word doesn’t actually exist) – the use of aggressive tactics in order to stimulate sexual arousal
So for all the people that thought I was implying that a man actually rape a woman, that’s so not the case. Now if some dude thought I was giving the green light to rape a chick and goes with that I’ll be sure to write him during his prison stint.
 
Secondly when did “Fat” become a bad word?
It’s not a slang word the “mean kids” at the “cool table” came up with to describe the people who have large stomachs that cast shadows on their feet. By definition fat is having a body weight greater than what is considered desirable or advisable. For the record, I don’t have anything against fat people. My best friend is fat, I call him Fatz and not only does he answer to it; he has it tattooed on his arm. With that said if you’re fat and somebody calls you fat it’s not an insult it’s a fucking fact. If you stand at 5 feet 4 inches but you’re 165lbs plus chances are you are fat. People are getting to out of control with this politically correct non-bully dumb shit.
 
Third since we’re on this bully shit
I grew up in a different day and age when bullying actually meant another kid was taking your lunch money and smacking you around. Those days are gone; I guess they ended around the time kids started shooting up high school cafeterias and shit. I draw the line on bullying at physical contact. So if you kid comes home with a bloody nose because some kid that spent the last 3 years in the 6th grade wanted to try out some MMA moves on your seed, yeah that kid has been bullied. Now all this verbal and cyber bullying bullshit is crazy. If somebody called you a fag on their FaceBook status isn’t really a reason to get in an uproar. You know who you are, right? This new generation coming up will be a society of pussies. People that will buckle under strong criticism and name calling aren’t the future I have envisioned. I tell at least one person a day to “eat a dick” if I find out one of these people went home and swallowed a bottle full of prescription grade pain killers I’m going to think “welp” and no additional fucks will be given.
 
Fourth all of you “God has greater plans for me” people
Lots of people live and die ordinary lives. You’re probably no different. If you life sucks and you’re looking up to the almighty for a ray of light by telling yourself “God isn’t done with me yet”, I only have one question. How the fuck do you know? Ninety percent of your current living situation has to do with the choices you’ve made in your life thus far. It might have been part of God’s plan for you to tell your boss what you didn’t come to work to do and get fired. It might have been part of God’s plan for you to crank 2 and 3 kids you can’t afford to support. It might have been part of God’s plan for you to skip all those days in high school to graduate with 1.3 GPA. It might have been part of God’s plan for you to hit a roller raw and now she’s taxing your pockets for that child support. Maybe God does have greater plans for you; maybe you’ll be the person to get hit by a drunk driver that causes the laws about driving intoxicated to change. Congratulations you’re going to change the world.
 
Pay me no mind I’m just a dude with internet access
Jean DeGrate is ranting

1 comment: