Monday, December 5, 2011

Women with convenient jobs that I would love to date

I know lots of men that think they want women with jobs that sound good on paper, but how does any of that really help you? “My girl is a lawyer” and that’s great if you plan on breaking the law. “My girl is a doctor” and that would be a blast if I didn’t already have health insurance. I’m bypassing the bullshit and going directly to the occupations that will benefit me the most. This whole concept started last week when I came across a massive collection of Target receipts and I don’t know why but I tallied them up. Honest to God truth I dropped a little under 4k in that store over the last 6 months on DVD’s, bullshit electronics, TV dinners and other simple shit. So this brings me to the first chick I’d love to date…
 
Target Employee
Preferably one of those phat assed tan pants wearing cashiers. She knows for a fact when the sales are coming so I can stack that on top of her discount not to mention she’ll have my Bluray collection on smash. HD everything all the damn time son.
 
DTLR manager
Even though I don’t buy Jordans and foams like the coon next door, I do get most of my fitted hats from there and I randomly find a shoe that actually suits my sense of style. I honestly only have about 6 pairs of J’s left in my collection, but I do have a 4 year old and 2 thirds of her shoes come right out of that kids’ section. How could I lose with that type of girl on my team?
 
DMV
I have never had a pleasant experience at the Department of Motor Vehicles. Like never in my fucking life. NEVER. It’s always a gang of mustache rocking busted women with big time attitudes that seem to be taking it out on the world because they are in a position of power and just maybe if you’re lucky one cute joint that’s cool. I would have to make that cute joint mine. I don’t even visit the DMV that often but just to avoid all the bullshit and wasted time I would bun her up quick and treat her like a queen. I can just roll over and say “Baby you know my tags expire next month” then precede to dick her down. I’d stay winning.
 
Safeway
It never fails every time I get home from the store and start putting the groceries away I always remember some shit I forgot to buy. Do you know how sweet it would be if I could just shoot my baby text saying “pick up 2 light bulbs I totally forgot the bulbs blew in the ceiling fan”? I’d probably never go grocery shopping again ever time I need something I’d just tell her to bring it home from work.
 
7-11
They’re always open and I’ve yet to fuck an Ethiopian chick. Don’t judge me bro.
 
Nordstrom’s
Nordstrom’s is my favorite department store. Customer service is always on point, the return policy is incredible and they have the ideal combination of high end and low end merchandise. Where else can you go to buy a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo loafers and a pair of $59.95  Asics? Now top all that awesomeness that Nordstrom’s already is with a discount.
 
Regal Cinema
I love going to the movies and when I can’t find the time or the right person to see a flick with I visit my local bootleg hero. Nope, I’m not ashamed at all. Just imagine all my movies for free, IMAX, 3D and all that shit at zero cost. Do you know how much movies are going for now? You can easily spend 50 for 2 tickets, soda and nachos; that’s a Cricket cell phone bill right there. I’ll smoothly date one of those girls working there and let her do way more than butter my popcorn.
 
Yeah having a girl that’s CEO at some corporation is a mean bragging point, but where’s my discount?
Jean DeGrate is frugal

No comments:

Post a Comment