Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ladies you aren’t the only ones, I fake it too

***I left you last saying how a lot of women think their vagina is much better than it actually is, which naturally led me to this topic***
 
I’m “Mr. Keep it Real” to certain extent and that extent ends somewhere in the realm of looking a chick directly in her face and saying “Hey this pussy ain’t exactly the bee’s knees over here I’mma go head and stop fucking now”. Maybe I still have the smallest corner of tact left in me and I don’t want to hurt her feelings. Perhaps in the back of my mind I’m hoping it’s a fluke and I don’t want to alienate any cheeks I might need if I ever find myself on a sex drought. Possibly I’m afraid of what just might happen if you tell a woman her vagina is trash to her face while she’s laying there naked; I’m not sure it has ever been done but I’m pretty sure the repercussions would be legendary. Either way I’m clearly not about that life and I’ve actually come up with steps to ensure the lady’s faith in her box while I’m in her presence (because once I’m on the other side of that door she won’t know me anymore).
 
Let’s just play make believe
Stored in my memory banks I have scores of attractive women with quality box that I’ve bedded over the years. I’m glad I’ve had these experiences because at any given moment with newly acquired random cheeks I may be forced to recall on them just to stay hard. It’s that serious and the flash backs aren’t fool proof. If I’ve ever rolled out of your pussy prior to climax stating I was “tried” then you should know your pussy ain’t shit. If you think this relates to a situation between you and I, don’t call my phone I’ll answer the question right now; yes it’s you. No man has ever been too tired to bust a nut; once I get to stroking it’s on unless your box is turning me off. Case closed.
 
The 15 minute rule
(And if I give no fucks about you it’s the 5 minute rule.) I have slept with women for so many stupid reasons I’m almost ashamed of myself, almost. So when one of these stupid reasons for putting my penis in a girl comes along or upon entry to the box I realize it isn't worth the condom; I already know we don’t have a future. My only real intention is keeping my reputation intact so I’ll give her 15 minutes to get one off before I fake my nut. If she doesn’t get off in that 15… oh well I gave her ample time and I’m out. Now the 15 minute rule goes out of the window if the pussy is good or in extremely rare cases its bomb. Now before any of you women get in an uproar claiming “men can’t fake a nuts because I would know” no you wouldn’t. This shit isn’t rocket science. I jump my man around a few times, breathe will fast for like 15 seconds, pull out, quick spin move then straight to the bathroom. I’ve never been called on my shit and I’ve never had a chick check that condom. Oh, you checking condoms? No you’re not because you believe your pussy is great so you don’t need to check.
 
After the deed is done
I’m coming back in the room with a soft dick and my boxer on either to gather the rest of my clothes to head home or to go night-night. If she asks me was it good I’ll lie right to her face “Yeah girl you got that work”. If she asks me for round 2 I’ll follow it up with another lie “I can’t go back to back with you, shit I might be in love come sunrise”.
 
The cat is out of the bag
Now you know the drill, you know my moves and I’m not the only guy that does it. Some of the homies aren’t even courteous enough to fake it they’ll just try to get the mouth. With this new found knowledge you won’t inspect a condom or even admit any of this is valid; you probably disregarded my entire last blog because your pride won’t let you believe you got less than A1 pussy.
 
One of these days I’mma just say this pussy ain’t gonna cut it and be out but until then…
Jean DeGrate is faking nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment