Thursday, August 2, 2012

Why I Will Never Hire Black People...  

...and by Black People I Really Mean Niggers
 
I’ve spent the last 14 years working in a somewhat business professional environment (it can never be all the way professional when niggers are involved). The things I’ve seen niggers do and say on the job makes me really wonder if affirmative action should have some sort of nigger clause. These niggers are really fucking it up for black people.
 
Niggers always want extra credit for shit they’re suppose to do
“I’m always on time for work”, “I don’t ever call out sick” and my personal favorite “My work is always done on time”. For some strange reason niggas think doing the things they were hired to do is doing a good job. I guess what nigga? It’s not; doing what is required of you is simply doing your job doing a good job starts when you go above and beyond your job functions. Niggas ain’t really about that going above and beyond life though.
 
Niggers love to say what they’re not going to do
Niggas love saying what they not about to do almost as much as they like getting paid (and we all know how much niggas love getting paid). Problems at home  “Lil Donnie about the fail the 10th grade I ain’t hardly come in here to be doing this work shit they need to just let me be”. Short of staff “Hold up, Suzie ain’t here, Darnell ain’t here either and April leaving early they better not come over here talking that “cover this cover that" shit they ain’t paying me double ain’t no fucking way I’m doing double the work”. Friday/day before the holiday/day after vacation “They lucky I even showed up today I’m not even in the mood to be working”. Niggas will take anything into consideration to do less work than required.
 
Niggers love to congregate for non-work related reasons
Love and Hip comes on Monday night so you can expect to have the niggas clustered up for a good 15 to 20 minutes to recap the highlights from the show; on company time of course. Lucy from HR might be pregnant by Dave from the mailroom; niggas going to congregate to overlook the facts. Michael got fired for stealing school supplies for his kids; niggas going to congregate to complain about how petty the bosses are for firing him “They know they ain’t gonna miss no fucking pens dawg”. Niggas can’t even smoke alone if a nigga can’t find a smoking buddy they’ll drag a non-smoker along to suck up some of their second hand smoke and shoot the breeze with. Pay attention at the next fire drill watch how fast niggas group together. I swear some people in my office spend 50% of their day chilling at other people’s offices and cubicles.
 
Niggers love to bring their side hustle to the day job
I'm not talking about this selling candy for Jr bullshit. I'm talking totally seperate income streams. I got a jewelry lady, a candy lady and a nigga renting moon bounces and shit on my floor. Two floors down its a nigga that will detail your car in the parking lot for 50 bucks and will do it with no shame. In the winter time a few niggas even pop up with North Face jackets for sale.

Ya’ll gonna have to call the NAACP on me, I ain’t fucking with them niggers
Jean DeGrate has spoken


3 comments:

  1. First of all who's picture is that at the bottom of the page? Second of all I do want extra credit for coming in especially if everyone else in the office is chronically late & I constantly have to cover for the rest of the staff b/c the train is running behind schedule everyday. I guess I agree with everything else except the use of the term nigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There DOES need to be a "Nigga Clause", simply because niggas do dumb shit. And when I say 'niggas' that's anyone that's lazy- ANY colour! I got niggas at the jail that are absent from January to May because they got their taxes. Niggas that hit the numbers for a couple of hundred that call out for 3 days straight. I mean, who the hell does that????? Or, niggas that complain about their life at work. I don't wanna hear that shit!

    When you get the petition together, let me sign it first!!

    Aulicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true, in the merchant marines we have this influx of niggers going to mom and pop training centers in texas and Louisiana, then jumping on board a ship (most of them have never been on a vessel in their life) and all they do is sit in the galley, watch espn and play on facebook. Then when i, the officer on watch, tell them to work, they pull the race card. I fired a nigger for the same shit, he talked about how good of a job he did trimming our deck. I looked at him and told his ass thats what he was hired for. Not sitting arounf bitching about black lives matter, and all that shit, these niggers are making 350 dollars a day, and they think there life sucks. damn niggers man, there the worst.

    ReplyDelete