Friday, May 25, 2018

Men are actually DTF

I dropped a blog earlier this week detailing how women are not really DTF due to the fact that…

1. Women almost exclusively fuck on their own terms

2. Women discriminate A LOT (and I mean a whole fucking lot)

The majority of men don’t have those hang ups. A LARGE percentage of men indiscriminately fuck . I don’t think women really wrapped their heads around it. I didn’t really see it on a large scale until I had to defend my blog by pointing out women’s unwillingness to fuck (excluding a very small percentage and even that is mood based).  See the problem is I don’t think you people know what "Down To Fuck" actually means. Let me help you.

Ok we all understand the F part so I don’t feel like I really need to flesh that out. We’re going to focus on the “Down to” portion. So DT means open to the suggestion or invitation to of whatever the ending word eludes to. Like “Down to hit a bar” is pretty clear cut. “Down to eat” needs to no explanation. I think that where a lot of women folk got lost.

This isn’t a man bashing blog but men are gross. This is a fact not an opinion. I’ve heard several men in my lifetime say “I don’t turn down nothing but my collar” it’s a pretty common saying amongst the 40 and over men folks. I once worked this guy, Charles Cooper and yes that’s his real name; his mantra was “I don’t turn down nothing but my collar”. Now Chuck was married with 2 kids and very unattractive. His teeth were the color of lemonade. The hair he had remaining on his head closely resembled lint gently sprinkled over melted brown wax. He wore those Harlem Nights Redd Foxx glasses and I’m just going to stop here because it was all bad. I don’t know what was more amazing; the fact that he found a woman to marry him and bare his children or the fact that he was ready and willing to cheat on that woman so indiscriminately. I think this was my first revelation of how DTF men really are but let me bring it home and make it real for you.

Men aren’t going to let any silly shit like titles and relationships get in the way of fucking

Men will knowingly fuck another man’s girlfriend. Men will knowingly fuck another man’s wife. Men will knowingly fuck his homie’s baby mother. Men will risk sexual harassment at work to fuck a co-worker. Men will fuck their kids’ teachers. Men will knowingly fuck his girlfriend/wife’s friends and co-workers. Remember in Baby Boy when Jody got the head off of Yvette’s co-worker then stormed out? Yeah; that was a crock of shit because that would never happened. In real life he would have gotten that nut off.

First baby mothers

It’s a lot dudes out here with that first baby mother looking Biggie Smalls in drag especially if they had that kid between 17 and 24 before they got their lives together. That’s the stage of his life when he was driving the Crown Victoria with no AC and mismatched painted doors. Meanwhile, that second baby mother that he knocked up after he got his money up and life together looks like an Instagram model. Why you ask? Because men are down to fuck the women willing to fuck them and even procreate with them from time to time.

Prison is super gay

I don’t know any openly gay drug dealers, gang bangers, burglars or members of any mob. Somehow, someway being locked in a cell turns heterosexual criminals into gay inmates. You know all that rape that they push in prison movies and TV shows? Yeah; that’s not really a thing. These men are willingly fucking each other. Not all of them but a whole lot of them are prison gay DTF.

Men pay for sex

Nothing says DTF more than a willingness to purchase sex and purchase it from a vast amount of vendors. The same guys that doen’t eat fast food, that lives in the gym, that drives luxury cars and watches YouTube reviews before making a purchase will hand over $300 to a random stripper to get off a nut in a dimly parking lot. Yeah we about that life. Not only are we down to fuck a total stranger we are down to pay that total stranger to fuck us.

I rest my case your honor
Jean DeGrate has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment