Tuesday, May 7, 2013

More of This Pop Culture Sh...

...it

This not a blog I'm just typing shit that I should probably be tweeting

Ja Rule is home and it's Tuesday. Continue on with your day as normal.

Dear Lauren Hill,
How are you managing to pop up in my life everyday? I swear if you should have died in 2000 you would have been a legend but now you're just a crazy baby momma with tax problems. You are by far the biggest falloff in music history and I know after you do this 3 month bid you'll just become even stranger. Who gave you that 900k though?

RIP Chris Kelly but not really
I forgot you were alive and even where you were at your peak I was never sure who was the Mac Daddy and who the Daddy Mac was. "I Miss The Bus" was my Jam though but I'm pretty sure it's aged badly since I no longer have to be in the house when the street lights come on. Anyway junkies OD and died everyday B.

Charles Ramsey I see you shining
You fancy ribs and save white women sir you are a true American. You're probably destine to become the next Sweet Brown/Antoine Dodson but at least you did something admiral that getting you your 15 minutes of fame. McDonald's should also cut you a check and rename the McRib after you.

Kanye West is losing right now
You impregnated Kim and now you look like the most unhappiness guy alive. Did that prego box not live up to the hyped up folklore of wetness? Are all these fat Kim meme's getting the best of you. Either way bro you looking fucking miserable almost as if hitting that thing raw was the worst thing that happened you since you crashed the car and broke your jaw.

Mr. Cee you need to start eating dick in New Jersey.
Just cross the bridge bro. Nobody want to hear about you eating dick and getting hemmed up by the feds. You got to be more careful. I honestly forget that you exist until you caught with a tranny again.

Totally not a blog thanks for reading though
Jean DeGrate did something on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment