Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dear Ladies...

Sometimes I sit at my desk and type up some of my thoughts for you ladies in letter form because I'm deep like that. Now none of these letters fill up a page but I'm sure what I have to say applies to some of my readers. Take these words, go out into the world and flourish...

Dear single ladies with multiple children,
You're not equal to women with no and or less kids. Your fertility will handicap your relationship from reaching the 1 year mark because no man wants to buy shit for you and your 3 plus children for Christmas only for them niglets to get him socks and a tie in return. Plus your son only got but one time to crack a nigga's iPhone screen trying to play Subway Surfer before shit gets real.

Dear ladies that I used to smash,
I've managed to stay in shape, dress in a respectable fashion and keep all of my teeth. I'm doing this for all  of you so when you see me in the streets and think to yourselves "I gave that man some pussy" you don't have to hang your head in shame. I expect the same from you all. If you have fallen off and see me in the streets, please don't speak; keep it moving. If you roll up on me with your busted ass I'm going to say "no I don't have any change" then carry on like you're not there. You've been warned if you fall off I can't know you anymore and I'm also unfucking you.

Dear ladies putting all your personal drama on the net
We are laughing at you. I know a few people are leaving those empty "be strong" comments on your status but others are just laughing in silence. I personally seek out ratchet bitches with drama to befriend on FB you help me through my work day. I really appreciate the niggas that are doing you wrong, your phony ass friends and most importantly you willingness to share all this stuff with perfect strangers. You're the best boo and I hope your life doesn't get any better because I'd have to delete you.

Dear ladies that are overweight
Fat is actually a real word to describe your body type. (Fat - having a body weight greater then is considered desirable or advisable) People didn't make it up to be mean to you. We also didn't make you fat; that was a full fledge commitment on your part alone. You can't be mad at me for acknowledging that your metabolism isn't equipped to deal with the amount of food you consume. It's either your comfortable with who you are or you're not.

Dear ladies the dating game has change
Since sending out DM's via Twitter and messages via FB are equally as effective as buying drinks in the club but cost zero dollars; you can expect men to put in way less effort than you may be accustom to. To be perfectly honest the pussy market is way more accessible than it has ever been due to technology so if you're not showing immediate signs of interest it's no reason for that guy not to more on. Please take your vagina off of that pedestal when the chicks above you below you on your timeline bring the same things as you to the table but don't sit on a high horse.

Because I be writing letters and shit
Jean DeGrate has spoken

1 comment: