Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Jean DeGrate Christmas List

It's been a few years since I put out a Christmas list of the things I would like for myself and others that might just be a tad out of reach. Things that would make me the envy Instagram I can get on my own.

For the world not to end on the 21st
To be honest with you I got real tangible Christmas presents to get and give so the world coming to halt 4 days shy of it would really dampen my holiday mood. That's some real Scrooge like shit Mayans.

If the world is to end on the 21st can a nigga get a zombie apocalypse
(Zombie apocalypse wish list blog dropping next week if the world doesn't end that is.) I've seen every episode of "The Walking Dead" and I know I can do a better job than Rick at leading the survivors. I'm cool with eating canned food and I'm in great zombie fighting shape (I bench press 320). Even if I was all alone like Will Smith in "I am legend" I probably wouldn't go crazy either.

My own sports bar
I don't watch a lot of sports so I can easily get pushed out of the manly man category.  I don't have a huge amount of team pride and I won't ever even consider wearing another jersey for as long as I live. I do love to gamble though. I'm pretty fucking good at and I can honestly account for at least 20% of my yearly earnings to gambling winnings. Where else would be a better base of operations to place bets than my very own sports bar? I can't think of any.

A billion dollars
Because it's a fucking billion dollars and I want to be rich.

For ya'll coons to get off of Jay-Z and Beyonce's nuts
It's ok to admire somebody, I admire Howard Sosin (He invented the hedge fund when he was with AIG, Google him) but I almost never bring him up. I never wish him happy birthday on FB or Twitter. I don't track his movements because his everyday ongoings are rather trivial and aren't worth my time to marvel over. Hov and Bey aren't even the best at what they do and I've got the record sales numbers to prove it. Admire in silence.

Bring YSL back
I loved YSL not this new SLP. The logo was iconic. (I fully expect nobody else to give a fuck about this but this my Christmas list make your own.)

A real solution to this mad gunman violence
I know gun control sounds like the answer but it's not; if people intend to do evil they will succeed at it with or without a Glock or a Sig. We need a real solution and it's bigger than the laws government can put in place.

My goatee to connect
Its young niggas and few women that can grow a full beard that will make Rick Ross blush. I'm a fucking 32 years old man and I can't get my chin hair to meet up with my mustache. I'm losing. Do they have Rogain for facial hair?

To meet a family that celebrates Kwanzaa
I would love to visit that household and actually watch the celebration that is nigger Hanukkah. In my mind they all wear Kente cloth clothing to part take in the least successful holiday ever. For the record BJ and Steak day > Kwanzaa.

For Coons to stop saying free people that did the crime they are incarcerated for
Your cousin, baby father, brother, dad, homie, favorite rapper or whatever the relationship maybe is a criminal. They aren't obviously very good at it because they got caught. Right? Please allow them to finish out their sentence. Hopefully they will perfect their craft or find reform. Sincerely a former criminal.

All I want for Christmas is those things listed
Jean DeGrate has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment