Friday, September 14, 2012

Just Random Volume Something or the Other

Yeah, its not really enough to put a blog on any of these topics so I give you this just random shit.

Work for this love?
I don't chase women; I got a bum knee from trying to wrestling move on a classmate in the 4th grade (long story). Women shouldn't chase men either because I strongly disagree with running in high heels. Honestly though why should anybody that doesn't really know you do any over the top shit to win your affections? All that extra work put in to win you over is fake anyway because that's clearly not how they would normally act. So when you're asking somebody to go over top you're asking them to be somebody else. What you going do when the real person shows up? Or even worst how about when all the work is done and they realized they don't even fucking like you? Let's take it back to the way shit to way it used to be; I like you and you like me so let's see what it do. Fuck all that jumping through hoops shit.

Anti-US riots?
You don't fuck with the US? I feel you. It's a few countries I'm not fond of myself (mainly the countries that crank out the cab drivers that refuse to stop for black people). Do you really think setting a KFC on fire is hurting the US economy? Do you think Colonel Sanders is rolling over in his grave because you destroyed a store that corporation has insured? If you didn't know the answer is "fuck no". What you have accomplished is putting some of your fellow countryman of a job though. Congratulations your hate for somebody else is fucking up your own economy and putting your neighbors out of work.

Owning high-end shit
I keep seeing this picture floating around the net with two guys one is wearing $400 jeans and $500 shoes and the other guy wearing $12 shoes but he's worth a billion. Contrary to popular belief most people wearing $12 are poor, like having sleep for dinner poor. It's almost certain that whatever you're buy is making somebody else richer high-end or low-end and nobody every got rich by simply avoiding buying high-end shit. "I mean I could have been a millionaire but the last 6 pairs of Jordans I bought were holding me back" - Nobody EVER. Spend your money how you please whether is be $12 shoes or $1200 shoes just don't go broke doing it.

Kid woes
Nigga, fuck you and your kid problems. Your baby mother ain't shit; she's in the club every night and always coming after your money. You shouldn't have hit the bitch raw. Your fucking bad. Your baby father doesn't take care of his kid, he doesn't pay child support or none of the shit he suppose to do. Welp, you should have swallowed. Kids are costly, they don't always act right and the person that help you make them doesn't always play their part; this should be breaking news to nobody. You willing made those motherfuckers shut the fuck and handle the problems you made for yourself.

Yeah I'm about done
Jean DeGrate has spoken


1 comment:

  1. Thought I was the only one who hated single parents and their sob stories. You knew you're partner wasn't worth anything when you thought it was a good idea to not use a condom.

    ReplyDelete