Monday, September 24, 2012

CWD - Common Woman's Disease

Do you want your man to tell you the WHOLE truth and do you think you're really ready for it?

Do you think you can change your mate to better suit you?

Do ask your girlfriends what do about your man?

If you've answered yes to any of these questions you may be suffering from CWD and CWD is the leading cause of female loneliness.

The truth is a very powerful thing and most people think they want it not knowing what really to expect. A female will say baby I always want you to be honest with me and follow it up with a question that has an answer to make her face look like she just bit into a lemon covered in vinegar.

Example A - You might ask your man what he did last night and the truth will be...

"I went to the strip club with Mike and the crew, got stupid drunk, and spent about 700 on lap dances from one of the finest bitches I ever seen I my life. Nigga listen... I'd seriously drink that bitch bath water. Shit all this week I'm going to have to bring my lunch to work and I got to cancel date night because I've fucked the money up; but I'll gladly do it again. To top it off when I come over tonight I'll be thinking about her when I'm laying you up in you."

Now what you really want is that watered down truth that goes like this...

"I went out with Mike and them; I must have drunk way too much because I was spending money like a fool."

Example B - You might ask your man what attracted him to you and the truth will be...

"Real talk I really wanted your girlfriend, she is phatter than a muthafucka, but when I walked on the group you smiled and said "hello". Why wouldn't I go with the sure thing? You were cute enough and your titties were out and shit so fuck it, I went with you. I'm glad you spoke up now though if that counts for anything. By the way if your girlfriend is one of those "try to fuck your man behind your back' type of bitches you need to keep her the fuck away from me."

Now what you really want is that watered down truth that goes like this...

"I thought you were cute then you spoke and I felt a vibe from there."

The truth can be that cold and you don't really want that, but CWD will lead you to believe that you do. How you going act when the truth gets dropped on you? You going to break-up with him now? Maybe hold an attitude over his head because your homie Stacy ass phatter than yours? Some things are better left unsaid especially if they aren't deal breakers but will only result in a hurt feeling or two.

Women often get the feeling that they can change a man to better suit their needs and 90% of the time they are wrong as hell, but CWD will tell her that she can do it. In her course to make him the man she wants him to be she will normally drive him to cheat, away, or just crazy and sometimes all three. There are only two things that are guaranteed to change a man a. a near death experience and b. time. Most of you don't even know what you are doing. You'll say things like "if I could just get him to stop going out so much" or "I'm going to get him to take me out more" and subconsciously you'll begin making nagging demands or catching attitudes to make him do as you wish. Is the shit he doing making you unhappy to the point you don't want to deal with him? If so tell him straight out he might make a change. If it's not a deal breaker go find some chill.

Listening to your girlfriends will fuck a relationship up. No... wait... I'm wrong let me take that back... listening to your girlfriends then letting CWD hype you up into doing some dumb shit will fuck up a relationship. I've seen some chicks tell another chick to do some shit they would never do if the shoe was on the other foot. "Girl, if I was you I wouldn't be going for any of that shit, he couldn't be my man doing all that." That's the dumb shit that will have you popping up at a dude job looking for "work boo's" and texting him from strange numbers with made up names in the middle of the night just to see how he's going to act. They can't help you because they aren't you, keeping them out of your business will keep you in business.

There is no cure for CWD but you can fight these symptoms you just have to stay on top of this type of behavior.

When you see CWD bearing its ugly head push it back down.

If you're lonely, think men ain't shit, or never had a relationship to last longer than 2 years; baby go see a doctor you just might be sick.

Stay Healthy
Jean DeGrate has spoken


No comments:

Post a Comment