Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dirty looks

A few of my homies and I have been playing around with the idea of dating white women, even though only one of us is really following thru (shout out to Kwesi). I’ve missed numerous planned Becky hunting outings and have yet to even spark a conversation with a woman outside of my race, prior to today that is.

I guess today I was looking slightly less mugger-like and more like a productive member of society, so a Becky (term for a young white woman) walked right up on me and asked me for directions, when it was a ample amounts of white all around us in downtown Silver Spring. Maybe it was the button up or my glasses or my lack of Air Jordan’s on my feet but once I gave her directions she stuck around and chopped it up with the boy. I’m friendly to members of the opposite sex, that I wouldn’t mine sticking my penis in, so I stood on the corner of Wayne Avenue and Colesville Road in downtown Silver Spring holding serious conversation with a blonde haired blue eyed white woman.

For a good 15 minutes I didn’t even realize the dirty looks the black women passing by where giving me. You would have thought I was in the heart of Birmingham ,Alabama during the Civil Rights movement. I could have sworn an old black woman mouthed to me “Boy you betta get away from that there white woman” and she was the whitest of the white women, she might have had Brooke Shields beat. Seriously, she looked like she could have been a surfer/skier/volleyball player/water polo player/any predominately white female sport player, her T shirt read “Going Green is HOT” and her blonde hair was slightly blowing in the wind, even though there was no breeze. I guess even I would have been like “what are these two people doing together?” but that doesn’t explain why every BLACK women was looking at me like I was the scum of the earth. Even the black women I saw on the regular, who have never parted their lips to speak to me, looked like they wanted to run up me and punch me in the face. I felt like Tiger Woods when black women found out all his jump-offs just happened to look just like Barbie. Why all the hate for talking to a white girl?

Damn what I do?
Jean DeGrate is wondering

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand it either. Many black women spend too much time being bitter when they could be spending that same time sparking u pa convo with a man themselves. People should date who they want to date, race shouldn't matter. Nothing should matter really cuz they're the ones who has to date them so why does it matter so much to everyone else??

    ReplyDelete