Monday, April 8, 2013

Just Random Volume: That pop culture shit

Because I have random shit to say that doesn't quite meet up to length of a blog by my standards...

Ray J vs. Kanye
Even though Kanye is wildly more successful than Ray J will ever be; he's a relationship loser. His last chick is with Wiz and he dropped numerous diss tracks following the break up while she went on to live her life. She won. In this instance he's having a baby by a chick that sucked Ray J's dick on camera and the world has seen it. You can never live that down. NEVER. There is no comeback diss from "Your baby mother sucked this dick on film". Saying you fucked Brandy is an accomplishment to nobody including regular niggas such as myself. If I told the homies I fucked Brandy they wouldn't even question the validity of my statement they would just reply "so what nigga". In the hierarchy of R&B singers to smash Brandy is right above Angie Stone and Ledsi (and nobody is checking for them either). I'm still mad at Jason Pitt's character on the Game for dating her. Brandy = Nobody's dream girl.

Enough with the Rick Ross rape lyric
Look here with all the down right heinous shit that is rapped about on a regular basis I'm super sure Rick Ross date raping bitches can't be the straw that broke the camels back. Half of mainstream rap is murders, drug selling and drug usage, but this is what got you silly motherfucker in an uproar. Man shut that shit up. Most of ya'll ain't even buying music no way so it's not going to effect his bottom line if you're fucking with Ross or not. It was funny when he apologized to Reebok though.

Congress is investigating Jay-Z and Beyonce's vacation First and foremost... WOW. Like really wow. Besides the fact that I'm tired of hearing about ever fucking move Hov and Beyonce make in their personal life on social media it's saddens me to a whole new level when I fire up my Washington Post app and Congress is checking for them. They are furloughing people but got cash to blow on vacation investigations. What the fuck man? It's a rapper and a singer on vacation why do you care elected officials? Don't spend my tax dollars on this. I don't think anything celebrity related upset me this much since ya'll coons was screaming how Beyonce was faking her pregnancy.

I'm done with the Huffington Post
I was once in love Huff Po they used to drop edgy yet professionally put together journalism (kind of like what Complex online is now doing but way better) along with real news. Now they will let anything (and I do mean anything) make it off the editor's desk and on to my computer screen. Today's headline (and I bullshit you not) read "ASAP Rocky's Misguided Beauty Advice, Rapper Says Dark Skin Girls Shouldn't Wear Red Lipstick". It troubles me that a rapper would actually make his opinion publicly know on women's makeup practices but even more troubling is the fact that Huff Po thought it was even noteworthy enough to publish his quote from an interview done by another publication. Who the fuck cares? He's a NY rapper that dress like a woman and raps like he's from south of the Mason-Dixon Line. I expect this type of foolishness from MTO.

Kim K did turn that blow job into an empire though... shorty stay winning Jean DeGrate hasn't really said shit in this blog

2 comments:

  1. With her appearance on "The Game" Brandy has made herself relevant again, ie a noteworthy knockdown my dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandy is still irrelevant- I don't watch "The Game".

    ReplyDelete