Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Long Game: The 35 Day Rule

Here's how dating typically goes...

Boy sees girl and decides he wouldn't mine putting his penis in said girl. (Yes that's how is goes every time. This is not debatable men approach women because they want to fuck them.) Boy approaches girl and begins a conversation in hopes of exchanging contact info. Girl likes boy's appearance and the things he has to say then decides to give him her phone number. Boy and girl begin to text and talk then set up a date. Boy picks up girl takes her out, feeds her and entertains her. Boy returns girl to her home and is given a church hug for his troubles and sent about his way. Boy and girl text and talk some more then set up another date. Boy picks up girl takes her out, feeds her and entertains her.
Boy returns girl to her home and is given a peck on the lips for his trouble and sent about his way. Girl decides to place boy into the friend zone without his knowledge. Boy and girl text and talk some more then set up another date.
Boy picks up girl takes her out, feeds her and entertains her. Boy returns girl to her home and is given a church hug for his troubles and sent about his way. Boy is puzzled on the drive home. Boy knows he's been curved but doesn't exactly understand how or why. Boy is down a $300 to $500 with nothing to show for it besides a partial nude picture and a new FaceBook friend. Boy can't be upset this is how the game goes and all of this transpired in the span for 15 to 21 days. This is the gamble of short game.

In a woman's mind it's a man's job to feed and entertain her during the "get to know you" stage of a relationship and the man's reward for all his efforts is being blessed enough to be in her company while he spends hundreds of dollars. It's perfectly ok for a guy to spend his hard earned money but its taboo for him to try his hand to get some pussy. I mean after all she don't know him that well to have sex. For the record men can spend money on a stranger but women can't have sex with a stranger.

About 3 years ago I accidently created long game due to the long hours I was putting in at the office. I wasn't in a position to get up with a female within the same week that I met her. I'd shoot her a text here and there, talk to her on the phone until I got some free time to waste on her or our interest in each other waned. Half of the chicks wouldn't last 3 weeks. They wanted to be wined and dined but I'll be damn if I'd spend a free evening with one of them before I got up with some for sure pussy. Nah. If they wanted to get to know me they'd get to know me via phone. When worked calmed down I literally had about a dozen women I've only seen once in "Catfish" like love with me. Only difference was they knew exactly who I was with no surprises. Those first dates were epic full with chemistry; no awkward silences and church hug free. Oh yeah there was sex too.

Then I met a new chick on a Sunday met up with her for happy hour on the following Wednesday. Man I couldn't stand this bitch; I had a horrible time. I was halfway home and 100% sober before I realized how I fucked up the formula after coming off an extraordinary string of first dates. It cost me $60 and a shot of for sure pussy to realize my error. I didn't need to be face to face with a chick to get to know her. I didn't need to open my wallet to get close to woman either. I'm clearly in no rush to waste my time and money anything less than 35 days we won't be getting up.

The 35 day rule is a win win ladies you get to know a guy while keeping the pussy in a chokehold and fellas get to hold to their cash a little longer because you should have unlimited text and free nights and weekends by now on your phone. If you can't make it 5 weeks over the phone you're not going to make it in real life anyway.

"Hey boo let's set a date 5 weeks from now"
Jean DeGrate has spoken

Follow me on Twitter @JeanDeGrate

No comments:

Post a Comment