Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Your Girl is My Jump Off

***Before I even start into this blog and somebody thinks I’m laying the pipe to their girl, even thought I just might be, this blog ain’t about that.***

“My jump off never run off at the mouth so much; my jump of never ask why I go out so much; my jump off never has me going out of my way and she don’t want nothing on Valentine’s day”
- Joe Budden

Jump Off - The girl you can get up with anytime. There wasn’t any elaborate dating process that lead up to this jump off situation ya’ll clicked ya’ll fucked and kept fucking. You don’t have to call her everyday or pretend like this thing of yours is working towards becoming a real relationship. Most conversations probably start with “What you doing tonight?” and end with “I’ll be there about 11.”

Remember when you were in the courting/ dating/ chilling stage with your current girl. Remember when she told you she had a friend well that friend is the nigga she was fucking with no strings attached. That was the nigga that was calling her when she was in the movies with you. That was the nigga she would call after you dropped her off from a night out on the town. When you would make moves and she would pump the breaks like she wasn’t down to go all the way but she was down just not with you not just yet.

Now that’s not always the scenario but it all boils that to the fact that the chicks that might have been your girl in the past or the girl currently on your arm has most likely played the jump off to some dude. It was something about that dude that just made her come off that pussy and you didn’t have that. Even the great Jean DeGrate has bunned a former jump off or 2 in my time. Trust if you’re not way up the game you’re not ready to hear you girl used to catch the cab from one side of town to the next for a shot of ass then hopped back in a cab to take her home on her own dime.

At the end of the day ain’t none of these girls angels just like ain’t none of us dudes saints. She might have sold you that dream that she don’t be doing anything like that or my personal favorite “I only been with 5 dudes”. My girl might have been your jump off like I know for sure somebody that’s reading this their girl has been mine.

Hey I’m just keeping it 100
Jean DeGrate has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment