Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Women having male friends doesn’t stop or encourage cheating 

I’m like 407% sure I’ve written on this before. I could probably find the blog but it’s most likely riddled with typos and not worth rewording. So I’m not even going to look.

 
The other day the homie Charmel posted a question of the day asking men is it a turn off if a woman has a lot of male friends. Some of the dudes felt some sort of way about a woman having a lot of male friends because men are men and shit. That is very true; men are men and shit. See men, especially male friends, make men insecure because men know a thing or two about men. They are often waiting for their moment to do some man shit. They probably ended up in the friend zone after failing to do some man shit. Oh and by man shit I mean attempting to capture the vagina because men tend to have keen razor sharp focus when it comes to that certain objective. Funny thing is a man doing man shit has nothing to do with a woman because it’s ultimately up to the woman. We’re going to put a pin in this for right now. I’m going to swing back around though.
 
Hi.
I’m Jean DeGrate and I have a lot of female friends. And yes I know I’m not just an ordinary dude and I’m not on some typically man shit as before mentioned. But listen though… Having a plethora of female friends vs the amount of those ladies that threw the box at me is a sad comparison. I might have a grand total of 8 women that hit me with the “Why did nothing ever happen between us line” and I’m pretty sure that was exclusively out of need to stroke their own egos. I might have 3 women that have straight up offered me the cheeks in my 43 years on earth. I’m a pretty decent dude and let’s just say my platonic female friends for the most part have remained platonic female friends. None of them ever tried to violate any of my relationships, if anything they were on some congratulations shit for those moments in time I wasn’t single.
 
Ok one more time
 
Hi.
I’m Jean DeGrate and I have slept with a lot of girlfriends and wives. And yes I know I’m not just an ordinary dude and yes I was off some typically man shit. But listen though…None of those girlfriends and wives were my friends. Not a single one of them. Come to think of it a lot of my friendships with women ended when they started a new relationship because men aren’t comfortable with women having male friends. Tangie is one of maybe 3 female friends that our friendship survived a boyfriend. So much so that her boyfriend turned husband is my Facebook friend and if I call her phone right now with him in ear shot he’ll say “what’s up”. True story. Now back to all that infidelity I’ve participated in… I’ve met these women out in the streets and via social media but I didn’t have to press too hard, if at all, to get this cheating on and popping. Why you ask? They was already about that cheating life.
 
Owning a vagina is nothing like owning a penis. Women have always have a dick in the glass to break in case of emergency and that dick is called “old work” because it’s be tried, tested and true. This includes ugly women, handicapped women, nuns, dom lesbians and  whatever other women you can think of. Women don’t need to cook up all these elaborate ways to hide dick in plain sight under the guise of friendship. This isn’t like vagina where ground work needs to be laid, wining and dining needs to take place or payments need to be received. Nope dick is free and readily accessible. So swinging back around to my original starting point… Yes men will continue to be men and do man like shit but none of that matters if your girl isn’t open to it and it doesn’t matter if it’s a friend, a guy she met in Miami on a girls trip or her switch hitter from way back when that’s been sitting on the bench since before she even knew you. In regards to women; we men give them far less credit than is actually due because when it comes to the sex women have us beat hands down in the will power department. Where us, on the flipside can get aroused by a stiff wind and are ready to risk it all after the 3rd beer. Never forget that Kobe Bryant almost went to jail because he had unprotected anal sex with a random hotel employee in Colorado who had semen of several other men in her panties.
 
In closing if she’s going to cheat she’s going to cheat
Jean DeGrate has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment