Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh So Random

Self Hate.
I hate my feet. They are really ugly, not that I desire to have pretty feet, but less hideous feet would be a plus. My feet strongly resemble a pair of Copper Foamposites that are kind of scuffed up, but I got a quick fix for that, I wear shoes and never ever ever ever take off my socks around a woman until after I get the pussy. I also hate my voice, if it wasn’t for the plethora of clever shit that comes of my mouth I wouldn’t talk at all. Like seriously I’d take up sign language and get a mean text game. My good friend Fatz once compared my voice to static.

Dating girls with strange names.
I really need to date more women with exotic/hood/foreign names. It’s like 1000 Nicole Smith’s in the DC area (I fucked about 4 of them) but do you know how hard it is to track down a Nicole Smith via FaceBook? It’s fucking impossible I’d need the cast from CSI, NCIS and Colombo to stand a fighting chance. From this day on I will never fuck another Nicole Smith as long as I live. I need me a chick with a name that begins with a “Z” like Zazumie.

All in My City’s Politics.
Primary election day has come and gone and all these “DMV” people (Non-DC Residents) were deeply interested in REAL DC residents’ mayoral politics and what not. Let me ask you this who’s the mayor/congressman/county councilman of Rockville or Bethesda or Hyattsville or Camp Springs or Clinton or Any town in near by MD? You don’t know that shit do you? That’s where you pay taxes at, but I got Go-Go band leaders living in Capitol Heights all on my radio pushing Fenty and these suburbanites all on my Twitter and FaceBook pushing Vince Gray. Fuck you. Stay in your lane and that lane is Seat Pleasant, MD. I don’t give a fuck who’s running for county sheriff in PG county, so why the fuck you care what’s happening over here.

And this is what happens when you just start typing
Jean DeGrate ain’t said shit

No comments:

Post a Comment