Friday, July 17, 2009

Man Law Violation: The Steve McNair incident

Real talk chances are if you happen to be black and in the NFL or NBA you’re going to get it popping on the road. If you’re a superstar it’s more of a guarantee unless he’s married to Jackie Christie (she ain’t going for none of that dumb shit).

Ok my man Air McNair did everything wrong all so wrong...

He sold Sahei Kazemi the “I’m getting a divorced” bit. You know who has to sell the “I’m getting a divorced” bit or the “Sliding off the wedding band” bit? You guessed broke average looking dudes. If you got a regular 9 to 5, drive a car that cost less than 30K brand new and you’re looking for more than the drunken one nightstand; you will have to resort to those tactics. He was a millionaire/former pro-bowler he should be able to pull a model chick while holding his wife’s purse standing outside of the ladies bathroom let alone a waitress at Dave and Buster’s.

Parasailing
He took this chick parasailing. I don’t know how many people have ever been parasailing or even know what it is; so here’s a definition... They strap a specially designed parachute to the back of a speed boat. When boat accelerates the para sailors takes flight. People parasail as couples in all these tropical paradises; places like Aruba, the Virgin Islands and Hawaii. Parasailing might be the most romantic shit you could possibly do on a get away. Just imagine you’re suspended 30 40 feet in air whisking thru tropical air looking into clear blue ocean water with exotic fish and dolphins swimming beneath you and all the while the object of your affection is right there next to you. If you take a sideline chick parasailing she is going to think she is the one no way around it. Shit if I’m floating thru the air with dolphins at my feet I might think I’m in love.

Jet setting
It’s only one type of dude that’s allowed to take his sideline chick on a plane and that’s the one with the female assistant/secretary that he happens to be cracking. Those aren’t even vacations it’s business. I mean who’s going to take that DICtation when he’s out of town at those important conferences? These other guys that aren’t fucking the help can’t even take a sideliner to the Air and Space museum. If you got her out in Vegas shooting craps on your dime and sun bathing on sandy beaches she can’t help but to feel special.

Meeting the parents
You don’t meet the parents; you can’t be kicking it with the family. “Hey Mr. Kazemi yeah I’m the married Ex-NFL star fucking your daughter but let me distracted you with this Escalade I just co-signed for that she can’t pay for on her Dave and Buster’s waitress salary. She said I was leaving my wife yeah that’s the plan I’m dying to folk over half my shit, tear my family apart and fight for custody of my kids.” Not meeting the parents should be a no brainer. “Oh the family is coming to town this weekend damn sorry I’m going to miss them I got a big fishing trip planned with the boys”

Don’t bring the sideliner to the crib
McNair would be breathing right now if this woman didn’t know where he rested his head. Instead he found his sideliner sitting on his door step at 2 in the morning and thought it was a good idea to invite her in. Another no brainer let me find my girlfriend sitting on my door step at 2am she’s not getting in my house (nor a jumper or an ex or even a good female homie). I’m not even going to get out of the car I’ll roll the window down some and ask her questions from there while the car is still in gear. When I’m done talking I’m pulling off and I’ll go home when the sun comes up and people are around. Having a female waiting for you to come home and not letting her in isn’t even man law it’s just common sense. Ask any chick what she would do if she came home from the club to find her dude sitting on her door step. I’m no psychic but I’m guessing it would involve a call to the police.

“Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a women scorned” - William Congreve

Most man law violations go unpunished and normally the harshest penalty is losing a girl, losing a friend, and/or losing the windows on your car. Steve lost his life, his wife lost her husband and his kids lost their dad. He played house with a teenager that never had shit and treated her like a queen; the idea of it all slipping away was way too much for her young mind to handle. I expect teens to make rash impulsive decisions (in this case deadly) but from a grown man hip to the game I expected better.

Who would have ever thought you’d take an L on the sideline?
Jean DeGrate has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment