Monday, June 15, 2009

Just Random

If I ever hit any girl 200lbs or better I’m going to just consider that a ménage
I hit a girl that was like 105 before so if hit a girl 200 or better that would be like 2 of her I need extra credit for that; ménage for JD

I don’t Twit
It’s just something about only having 140 characters to get my point across and I don’t like the term followers. I’m Jean DeGrate don’t follow me you might end up in somebody else’s girlfriend.

Facebook will get you late
It’s a notification for everything; you comment on a status a picture or anything every one of your homies will know that instant. Get tagged in a photo and all you’re homies will know. I’m just waiting for a married dude “away on business” to get tagged walking into a hotel with his mistress in the back drop of somebody else’s photo. It will be the first Facebook related homicide.

Broke people are always busy
I swear on everything I love I know a gang of broke people and every single one of them got a full fucking schedule. I’ll call these folks up when I got a free moment because I work 25/8 and they got tons of shit to do. These folks are at the movies, visiting old friends, taking trips you’d think they were on summer vacation. If you ain’t busy getting money what the fuck are you doing?

Fly ass homeless people
Everyday rain or shine I see two homeless men when I hop off at Silver Spring station. They got the good electric wheelchairs and always wearing different shit. I hadn’t really noticed it until one of these cats had the balls to wear an all white outfit and it was crisp. These dudes only bum Monday - Friday and during business hours. How the fuck can you do this selective bumming and where they plugging these chairs up at?

Peek - A - Boo stomach
It’s warm out and the stomachs are starting to show but it’s something about a girl that’s has slither of that flat smooth stomach that is just super sexy. So ladies if you got a nice shape with a flat stomach (not that raisin belly) go head and put on that T-shirt on that barely touches the top of your jeans JD will be watching.

Aigh I’m done talk shit thanx for reading
Jean DeGrate has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment