Monday, October 23, 2017

Dating Fiscally Sound

She has her own money

We all (and by “we all” I mean you dudes; I’m 37 now I’m off that shyt) have this ideal of a woman that’s earning or has the potential to earn a high wage in some sort of white collar profession and becoming some sort of power couple. Who doesn’t want a boss bitch? Nobody tells you that it is a cost to play and you might not see a return on your investment.

Three weeks ago I posted a question on the Facebook timeline…

“You ask your dude for some money but you don’t say how much. He leaves you 500 on the dresser and tell you take what you need. You only need 150. How much do you take?”

Then it was posted by a few other people. Most of women opted to take more than 150. To be perfectly honest the women that opted to take the entire 500 were of middle class income or higher. It went on to further prove my theory that women of greater success expect more and typically cost more.  It will never be 50/50 in almost every relationship and somewhere some woman is reading this and thinking “you can put a price on the things she provides”. I can argue that down with an itemized list but that’s another blog for another day and it’s just the cost of doing business of being a man seeking companionship.

“I can do bad all by myself”
This line has been around all my dating life and I often dial down into what it actually means in private conversation but you’re in luck because today I’m putting it down in print. I can do bad all by myself – I can maintain status quo on my own so I’m not interested in dating someone whom can’t better my current position. With this being said to date a woman with an above average social-economic status, your social-economic status needs to be equal or in most case greater. This brings me to my next point…

You ain’t building no fucking empire homie
The funny thing about power couples is there isn’t many of them. If it was common and the formula was foolproof we probably wouldn’t call them power couples; they’d just be couples. You find a mate, gather resources, have some kids and split the rent. That’s the real American dream and if you really want to stunt for the Gram you get matches Benzes. The truth is if you’re a go getter you can raise your own capital and build your empire all by yourself. Jay-Z was already Jay-Z before Beyoncé. I'm just saying though. It’s a handful of women that come into a man’s life and significantly better him professionally but that’s the exception to the rule and we aren’t here to talking about the Mr and Mrs Gucci Mane’s of the world.

Vagina is not a limited commodity
I can hop of Reddit right now and find out anything I want about anything but the vagina of the woman sitting 2 barstools over from me at happy hour. Pussy is literally everywhere and readily available but unlike any other commodity it’s not regulated by exclusivity or price to determine the lesser or the greater value. Unlimited access and zero quality control makes the hoops most men jump through rather unnecessary because it guarantees no level of success for the level of energy, time and money applied. With that said leap frog over all the social-economic status BS you’re left with the ability to successfully execute adulthood tasks consistently, attractiveness and character.

They ain’t do nothing special
There aren’t any clearly defined talents or perks. Women with hirer social-economic status don’t suck more dick. Wash clothes better. Keep a cleaner homes (well they might; I can’t think of too many women that clear over 100k that didn’t maintain a spotless home; so I’ll have to get back to you on this). They’re not rubbing feet. They’re not showering men with gifts (ugly women do though, if they acknowledge that they are ugly). There is no evident level up in character or treatment from a woman in a better than average financial standing. On the flipside; there is a guaranteed addition of attitude to dealing with a woman that was already comfortable before a suitor comes along.

If that’s your driving purpose the juice might not be worth the squeeze; I’m just saying tho
Jean DeGrate has spoken

No comments:

Post a Comment